Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Friend

This is what I have gathered/made for my friend's birthday present ... we try not to spend alot on birthday/Christmas gifts ... so it's time to get creative.




It's a Shopping Survival Kit!




The contents are:
  • 2 fold-up shopping bags (made from a cut up doona cover)
  • jar of hand sanitiser (Avon)
  • shopping list (printed from the internet)
  • Pencil
  • Pen
  • Chuppa Chup (for the sugar burst)
  • Packet of coins (just in case you get short)
  • Bandaids
  • Advil
  • Teabags

The case is a re-cycled gift box that LMS received toiletries in. I put lovely cardstock on the front to cover the advertising, and made my own label (gotta love computers!).

She loved it - I had alot of fun putting it together.

Smiles, Mrs R


2 comments:

Ginny said...

There's a special award for you on my blog (ginnyscrafts.blogspot.com) - check it out!

Sarah said...

What an awesome idea! It'd be perfect to make several to have on hand for a quick gift.
Sarah