Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Introducing the Amazing Aunty Boo ...

I thought I'd give you a taste of my sister's handiwork. These are just a few of the things she's made that are about in our home.

She make the most amazing quilts and patchwork wallhangings. Add into this, she is also a talented artist - one day I'll post some of the pictures she's painted ... but that's a whole other chapter!


This is the wallhanging at the entrance of our home ... it's rather amazing!

A Christmas Stitchery (which is never taken down)

Hens & Hearts Swag, over the curtain between the family room & hallway.


Last but not least, a fuzzy photo of a beautiful angel she made.
It hangs on the net curtain above my sewing machine.

Hope you're as impressed with her work as I am!!

Mrs R
Sister of the Amazing Boo!


No comments: