Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday Mayhem

Thought I'd show you my creative area as it is ... guess what I'll be doing today?? The photos are taken around the room ... so you have overlocker, sewing machine, embroidery machine, bookshelves ... and then more junk! The forth wall, not pictured, is where the computer/printer etc are.


These are the containers I bought from the Reject Shop. They work brilliantly IF I put the fabric away after I've finished using it. Duh!

This stuff is mainly LMS' fabric & some op-shop stuff (just have to get it there) ... oh, plus a box of golf records!

This pile is fabric/old clothes to make goat coats with. People I know have a petting zoo, and they need coats for the baby goats. They wear and tear holes in them all winter, and I spend summer making and mending!

Off to get very busy ... Mrs R

No comments: